Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Flood


Where ever I go what every I do I am thinking about what I am creating. My brain is filled with idea, processes, opened for inspiration. The flood of thought consumes me. I tend to work fast, talk fast, think fast, move fast, yet not fast enough. Nothing can stop me and time does not exist. Flying high as a kite and enjoying every minute of it. Some my refer to it as the zone.


http://shootflyshoot.com/

As a life long learner and a self-proclaimed serial online student. I have taken numerous online classes to understand my Canon Rebel t3i. shoot FLY shoot is by all means the BEST! These guys use what I as an educator call the TELL me, SHOW me, LET me method of instruction. First, Josh and Kevin talk TO you. It is almost like they are sitting in my living room and we are having a conversation. Secondly, the video's are amazingly informative. There is no room for error because they walk the viewer through every step they have just discussed. There process of explaining manual mode in digital cameras is broken down in steps that make other classes I've taken seem overly complicated. Finally, they let you try manual mode but they hold your hand. The class video include going on location with complete explanation as to why they are doing what they do. And if you have an IPad you can even take them on location with you on your own shoot. I plan I having them join me on my next travel experience to Marco Island Florida ! For what it is worth I highly recommend the shoot FLY shoot website. You will love Josh and Kevin.

1 comment:

  1. Your work is remarkably consistent and crisp. Everything so far has great flow and balance. I like the contrast of the older style balloon-man with the bold and solid colors of the cord, water and text.

    The flood of ideas below gives rise to limitless expression above.

    One reaches their true potential when they find themselves immersed in a torrent of creativity, the ebb and flow of one idea to the next, the dissolution of time, and bursts of inspiration that push even the most exhausted beyond the edge of brilliance. Some may refer to it as "flow state".

    ReplyDelete