Friday, March 23, 2012

Been THERE Done THAT



Big Picture Classes is the site I began my journey into online classes. As a life long learner (lll) what brings joy to my heart is learning. There was a time it was teaching and seeing the joy in others from learning as well. Over at Big Picture there are so many classes to turn on the creative switch. The class, Great Pictures with Any Camera by Elisha Snow, was a workshop give Fall 2010. So why talk about it? 

As an instructor myself I have found that some learners ( I include myself in this category) need more than one way, one point of view, one technique, to fully grasp a concept or two.  This class covers the more creative side of  Photography covering light, composition, Creative Icon settings on your DSRL, taking self portraits and dealing with flash white Balance Focusing on post processing. All valuable information for the wanna be like me. 

Big Picture offers Workshops and Self Paced classes (ie, Instant Downloads). I would love to see the past workshops repeated or offered as an instant download. Anyway, just head over to Big Picture and learn something there has to be something going on over there that will assist in THE QUEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment