Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Been THERE Done THAT

My own quest has lead me to several online Photography Classes. Over at Jessica Sprague, OH Shoot with Candice Stringham offers plenty of downloadable text/photos discussion Shutter Speed, Aperture, Focus, metering, histogram, lighting and manual mode. Candice has Exposure Rulers, a sort of slide Rule ( oh, remember those nifty things from High School), that uses shutter speed and aperture to give all  exposure settings. Her explanation is flawless. At 126$ for 6 weeks of classes with video explanation, MP3 audio of lesson, Daily (M-F) emails and one assignment per lesson I felt she covered the gamut of DSLR. The most valuable detail at Jessica Sprague is once you sign up for a class you are able to access it any time for as long as the site remains. This is invaluable for refresher one month to one year down the line!

Next Been There Done THAT - I will talk about Mastering Manual Mode at Big Picture with  Elisha Snow.
Shoot Fly Shoot with Kevin and Josh two great guys with a passion for photography and teaching.

Just in case you are wondering, yes, I paid for and took all these classes. Find out which was my favorite --- Just keep reading----my quest continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment