Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Roller-Coaster ride of Creativity

With 19 stages of Creativity not wonder the process feels like a roller-coaster ride.

  1.  Itch
  2.  Wow
  3.  Flood
  4.  Quest
  5.  Marinating
  6.  Dock
  7.  Laboratory
  8.  Thwarting
  9.  Deflation
  10.  Wall
  11.  Rebellion
  12.  Denial
  13.  Wake
  14.  Glimmer
  15.  Testing
  16.  Reunion
  17.  Lovemaking
  18.  Pruning
  19.  Resolve
Oh why stop at 19? I like even numbers, I like symmetry, I get a # 20. HIGH when I am in the mist of a creation. The stage, you know, when there is no sense of time, no sense of distraction, no care in the world, That my friend it THE HIGH. (my contribution to the authors list)

For me creativity is not a linear process. Therefore, any given time one or several stages may be part of my process at once. But, for the sake of my own sanity and to organization of this blog. Each step will be taken in sequential order, at least something in life can be predictable. Enjoy the RIDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment