Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Itch

I seldom Do Not have THE ITCH! I always have the itch to make something. I do not feel satisfied on any give day without creating something or nuther.  You know that feeling of flightiness, distraction from what every you are doing because there is this itch to create. Sometimes I am not sure exactly what the itch will become I just know I have to "get my hands Dirty" . Weather you create by gardening, sewing,knitting digital art, scrap-booking, cooking, and the list can go on... You have at one time or another felt the ITCH.

Here's a freebie: ATC  of the ITCH
  ATC by Me:

Credits:


Embellishments
TFS_Frippery boumboum clown

Paper:
Holliewood+ Wihs upona star 5

Fonts:
Rockwell Extra BOLD
Some Weatz Swashes
Vladimir Script

No comments:

Post a Comment