Tuesday, May 8, 2012

 I won! How exciting. Check out my winning challenge page at http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4447:are-you-up-for-the-challenge&catid=69:jscom-articles&Itemid=147.
Participating in Jessica Sprague challenges is on outlet for me to use specific guidelines to form a creative piece. The challenge was to use words that were on inspirational bracelets, use handwriting font, and circles (since bracelets are circles) to showcase 6 inspirational words.




Jessica Sprague and her staff have been a major influence on my digital knowledge. Her classes have given me the tools to create. I highly recommend logging on to www.jessicasprague.com and start your digital journey.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Michelle and thanks for taking the challenge!

    ReplyDelete